Re: [HACKERS] Some notes on optimizer cost estimates

От Henry B. Hotz
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Some notes on optimizer cost estimates
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Some notes on optimizer cost estimates  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: [HACKERS] Some notes on optimizer cost estimates  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
>to be useful for cost estimating.  We could make it a parameter like
>we do for CPU_PAGE_WEIGHT ... but you know and I know that no one
>ever bothers to adjust those numbers in the field ...

Appologies if this is addressed later in this thread.

Couldn't we test some of these parameters inside configure and set them there?